The envelope contained a typed, unsigned letter demanding 'u00a375,000 in cash.
信封里装着一封打印的、没签名的信,索要75,000英镑。
You can be paid in cash weekly or by cheque monthly; those are the two alternatives.
你的工资可以按周以现金支取,或按月以支票支取。二者可选其一。
Give me a round dozen and I'll pay in cash.
给我一整打,我将付现金.
Unless paying by credit card, please pay in cash.
如果不用信用卡付账, 就请付现金.
You'd better pay in cash.
你最好付现款.
Whitney has offered 21.50 a share in cash for 49.5 million Prime shares.
惠特尼公司开出每股21.50美元的现金价收购4,950万股普赖姆公司的股票。
The farmers will be paid for their grain in cash, instead of IOUs.
农民卖粮,将以现金支付, 而不是白条了.
They paid in that cheque a couple of days ago, and drew out around two thousand in cash.
他们几天前将那张支票存入了银行,然后支取了近2,000元现金。
When anyone opens a current account at a bank, he is lending the bank money, repayment of which he may demand at any time, either in cash or by drawing a cheque in fevour of another person.
任何人在银行开了活期存款户头时, 他就是把钱借给了银行,但他可以随时提取这些钱, 或者以现金的方式, 或者开一张款子付给别人的支票.
She paid in cash, in bills of large denominations.
她用大面额钞票的现金支付。
His 'u00a3200 invoice was settled immediately in cash.
他立即以现金付清了200英镑的货款。
Do you have any objections to my paying in cash?
你反对我付现金 吗 ?
You've got a million dollars in cash stashed away somewhere in Florida.
你有一百万美元的现金藏在佛罗里达州某个地方.
The workers received their wages in cash.
工人们领到了用现钱支付的工资.
Do you mind if I pay in cash?
你介意我付现金 吗 ?
兑换货币
A:Good afternoon. May I help you?
下午好,您需要帮忙吗?
B:Yes. Could you change some RMB into American dollars for me?
是的。你能帮我把人民币兑换成美元吗?
A:Certainly, sir. How much would you like to change?
当然可以。您要换多少?
B:Ten thousand yuan, please. By the way, what is the exchange rate for American currency today?
一万元。顺便问一下,今天美元的兑换率是多少?
A:According to the present rate, one US. Dollarincash is equivalent to 8.6 Chinese yuan.
根据目前的牌价,1美元相当于8。6元人民币。
B:OK, here are the ten thousand yuan.
好的。这是一万元人民币。
A:Would you please show me your passport?
请出示您的护照。
B:Here you are.
给您。
A:Thank you. You'll have it right away. Will you please sign your name on this exchange memo? Here is your money. Please check it. Keep this exchange memo. You will need it to convert any money you have left when you leave America.
谢谢,马上就还您。请您在兑换单上签名。这是您的钱,请点一下。把兑换单收好。在您离开美国时,需要兑换余下的外汇兑换券时也许有用。
in cash的翻译
B:Thank you. What exactly should I do with the Foreign Exchange Certificates left with me?
谢谢。如果外汇兑换券用不完该怎么办?
A:You have to go to money exchange counterin the bank, airport or railway station.
请到银行、机场或火车站的兑换处去兑换。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
A:You are welcome.
不客气。
旅游
in cash的解释
A:I’d like to buy two tickets to London, please.
劳驾,我要买俩张去往伦敦的票。
in cash的解释
B:Would you like one-way or round-trip tickets?
你想买单程票还是往返票。
A:It depends on how much they cost. Is it cheaper to buy a round-trip ticket?
这要看价钱是多少。买往返票便宜吗?
B:That depends on when you want to fly..
那要看你坐什么时候的班机。
A:We’d like to leave on September 14th.
我们想在9 月14 日离开。
in cash的反义词
B:When would you like to return to Beijing?
你们想什么时间回北京。
A:Maybe for Christmas, if it isn’t too experience.
如果票价不太贵的话大概在圣诞节时。
B:A one-way ticket to London will be 6,000 RMB.
去伦敦的单程票价是人民币6000 元。
A:Does that include the airport tax?
那价钱包括机场税吗?
B:Yes. The round-trip ticket will cost 9,000 RMB.
是的,往返票大概9000 人民币。
A:Ok, I guess we’ll just buy the one-way tickets then.
好,我想我们只需要买单程票。
B:Do you have your passports with you?
你带护照了吗?
A:No. Do I need them to buy the tickets?
没有,我必须用他们买票吗?
B:No, you can just write your full names here.
不用,你只需把你们的全名写到这里。
A:Would you like to payincash or with a credit card?
你看你是付现金还是用信用卡?
B:Cash.
现金。
A:The total will be 12,000 RMB for two one-way tickets to London.
去往伦敦的俩张单程票的总价格是人民币 12000 元。